Ashley Groundworks was appointed to carry out groundworks and externals for 4 prestigious houses, with access roads. The site is on the plot of an old farm land.
This job featured the following activity:
- Strip the site of topsoil and set aside
- Set out the road and plots
- Excavate strip foundations and a temporary haulage road ready for the main works
- Work inpartnership with the bricklayers to complete the foundation
- Supply and install block and beam floors
- Make a live foul water connection and bring into the site
- Storm water excavation
- Lay kerb and construct road
- External finish to each plot
The project was completed on budget and to the timescale set out. Further work is in the pipeline for this client.